When: Friday, May 25, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
Where: CUNY Graduate Center, Room 5409.
A proposed agenda will be distributed, but topics will doubtless include:
– CCU’s plans for the summer and fall.
– Updates on the massive Quebec student strike, the new police-state law which attacks students, faculty and union members, and reports on organizing at CUNY in solidarity with this important struggle.
– Continuing repression at CUNY (Brooklyn College arrests, student/faculty response; resignation of adjunct in protest against repression there; updates on Hunter, BMCC).
– Adjunct healthcare.
– Update on campaign against underpayment of TAs.
– Campus CCU organizing (Hunter, CCNY and elsewhere); PSC DA; and other subjects.
– Your topics!