When: Friday, November 30 4:00-5:30 p.m.
Where: CUNY Graduate Center, Room 5489.
A proposed agenda will be distributed, but topics will doubtless include:
– Deepening the discussion on adjuncts and Pathways; latest developments in Queensboro struggle.
– The continuing drama of adjunct healthcare.
– Reports and plans regarding CCU organizing and outreach work.
– Campaign against underpayment of TAs.
– HEO issues.
– Solidarity: Walmart, Golden Farms, NYC-area car wash unionization campaigns.
– Your topics!