When: Friday, January 31st, 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Where: Room 5489, CUNY Graduate Center (365 Fifth Avenue at 34th Street)
Key topics will doubtless include:
– Organizing plans for the Spring semester
– Job security organizing efforts
– Updates on PSC contract discussions, Delegate Assembly
– Trustees’ proposed “expressive conduct” policy
– Late pay issues
– Remembering adjunct activist Mike Vozick
– HEO, TA and teaching fellow issues
– Solidarity: defense cases — students arrested during protests against CUNY militarization, labor activist going on trial for protesting union-busting “right to work” campaign; updates on fast-food workers organizing in NYC and women garment workers in Haiti.
– Your issues and concerns
(a proposed agenda will be distributed at the meeting)
Please attend, and bring friends and colleagues.