Dear CUNY contingents:
You’re invited to attend the March meeting of CUNY Contingents Unite.
When: Friday, March 28th, 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Where: Room 5489, CUNY Graduate Center (365 Fifth Avenue at 34th Street)
Key topics will doubtless include:
– Job security organizing efforts
– Issued raised by union protests against the state budget
– Updates on PSC contract discussions, Delegate Assembly
– Late pay issues
– HEO, TA and teaching fellow issues
– Elections to CCU Coordinating Committee
– Solidarity: defense cases — students arrested during protests against CUNY militarization
– Your issues and concerns
(a proposed agenda will be distributed at the meeting)
Please attend, and bring friends and colleagues.