You’re invited to attend the April meeting of CUNY Contingents Unite.
When: Friday, April 25th, 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Where: Room 5489, CUNY Graduate Center (365 Fifth Avenue at 34th Street)
The Mayday $5K campaign makes this a particularly important meeting — please attend!
Key topics will doubtless include:
– Mayday $5K (campaign for $5,000 minimum pay per 3-credit course, which the PSC has formally endorsed). This very important topic includes discussion on building the adjunct contingent at the upcoming May Day march; our demands and making this a bottom-line contract demand of the PSC itself; distribution of CCU newsletter; and related topics.
– Updates on PSC contract discussions, Delegate Assembly
– HEO, TA and teaching fellow issues
– Elections to CCU Coordinating Committee
– Solidarity: Liberato workers
– Your issues and concerns
(a proposed agenda will be distributed at the meeting)
Please attend, and bring friends and colleagues.